Blue Mound Registration
With much sadness we've had to make the decision to cancel the June 6th Blue Mound Trail Run due to the social distancing necessities of Covid-19. We hope you are all well and running free. Check back later. If group restrictions are lifted, we might try to pull off a fall run at Blue Mound State Park.
Stay healthy, see you down the trail.